The unique and popular Yankee Candle candles are suitable for many occasions and are a great choice for everyone who cannot imagine a perfect evening or a romantic weekend without their favorite scent. Yankee Candle can create the most beautiful floral scents, perfectly refreshing scents and scents that could be described as irresistibly sweet. Limited editions are created every season and are not to be missed by all fans of this iconic brand.
In order for the candle to burn well and achieve the maximum throw and burning time, please follow a few simple steps:
- The wick should be cut to a length of about 3 mm before lighting the candle for the first time.
- By regularly cutting the wick, the flame will be stable and even and the candle will not make a grey smoke.
- The first time using the candle is most important. The candle should burn as long as that the wax melts to the edge of the glass, this takes about 3 - 4 hours.
- The hot wax thus covers the entire upper surface of the candle and prevents tunneling.
- 1-wick candle.
- Burns for 20 - 30 hours.
- Amazing scents that will make your home feel cozy.
- Consistent quality until the end.
- A wide range of seasonal and classic scents for the right atmosphere.
How to prevent fire and serious injury:
Before lighting the candle, always trim the wick length to about 1/2 cm and check that there are no small impurities in the wax part of the candle. Never light a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface and check that there is no draft on the candle. Always keep a burning candle in sight and extinguish it before leaving the room. Do not light a candle near things that can ignite. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not extinguish the candle with water. Let the wax harden before carrying, touching or lighting the candle again.